- Supports to reviews and aligns information from all relevant functions (Demand Planners, Master Planners, Global SCM Manager)
- Supports to monitor deviations between forecasts, production plans and actual demands
- Collects daily tank fill levels and inventories determines corrective actions, if necessary
- Supports to ensures supply chain stability and delivery reliability on a daily basis
- Supports to manage inventory levels of raw materials and finished goods
- Supports to generates material requirement plans for Procurement and transportation requirement plans for Logistics
- Coordinate and provide invitation letters to foreigners, organize accommodation and transportation regarding business needs.
- Support and organize visa-prolongation for external visitors if necessary
- Support day-to-day activities of foreign team member and visitors (e.g. installation of bank account)
- Organize and supervise facility services, contact person to the Ayi, drivers and FM-services.
- Take meeting minutes
- Organize internal and external meetings and events.
- Setup and administer auxiliaries (e.g. stationary, camera etc.) and office equipment for the team members
- Coordinate, monitor and document all required trainings for operator and office staff and archive all related documents
- Follow the company regulations
- Good communication skills.
- Good telephone conversation skills.
- Accomplish different interests in order to achieve an agreed compromise.
- Able to manage conflicting goals and priorities